We regret to have to say that with the COVID future so uncertain we have decided now (late July 2020) to cancel both our Ball in mid December and our planned Burns Dinner in 2021.
At the moment, we are not hopeful about restarting our Tuesday evening dancing this year either.
We have today (Friday 13th March 2020) taken the decision to cancel our Tuesday evening dancing until (at least) April.
Unsurprisingly, the situation continues and Tuesday evening dancing is off until further notice.
Keep safe, we’ll meet again sometime …
Please note that in order to avoid following the dog show into the hall, we are delaying our 2020 ball by a week. Same venue (Old Mill Hall, Grove), same band (Cragellachie), same catering (Grove WI) but the date is now Saturday 12 December 2020.